Is your weightloss diet sabotaging your health by destroying your gut health?
1) Weightloss is easy, if you want to starve yourself. Honestly, depriving oneself of sufficient calories is exactly the way most diets work. It’s a simple formula of calories burned being greater than calories consumed. If weightloss is the goal, then weightloss can be achieved with cabbage soup and even pizza (no joke). We have witnessed many people lose weight doing all kinds of crazy things. On the other hand, there is a way to lose weight and improve your health immediately; and not worry about calories.
2) To be healthy, Starch is a must. Diets void of Foods High in Resistant Starch like Uncooked oats, Beans, peas and lentils, Under-ripe bananas, Cooked and cooled potatoes, Barley, Brown rice, Quinoa will absolutely prove to undermine your gut health and hurt your overall health.
3) To be healthy, you must eat. Diets void of a volume and variety of fruits, vegetables, nuts, beans, seeds, grains and leafy greens will be unable to satisfy your bodies need for nutrients in your gut and throughout your entire body.
4) To be healthy, you must eat fiber. Fiber is king and if you’re not pooping at least once a day, then you are not getting the recommended 30-45 grams needed for to rid your body of toxins, waste and fat.
5) To be healthy, you need nutrients from more things than food. Sun, Sleep, Water, Exercise and a routine for mental, emotional and spiritual health are all vital to looking and feeling our physical best.
6) To be healthy, avoid drinking alcohol. Beyond a tiny amount, it is absolutely horrible for your gut health and overall health.
7) To be healthy, is to be gut healthy. Research is showing that gut health affects everything, including weight-loss, inflammation, cancer and emotional health. Gut health is absolutely impossible without a daily and ongoing supply of fiber found only in plants. Health is not a result, it is a practice of daily nourishment with real whole foods and not shakes.
Truth is that you don’t need a diet. You just need to eat a lot of plants and avoid processed oils, fats and foods including dairy and meat. Do the research. Your health is in your hands. Trust your design and give your body the nutrients it needs to do the millions of jobs it does on a daily basis.
For more information and a different way to think about how you are designed to be healthy and naturally lose weight, join us at vivealchemy.com